RRP, a locally owned multi-media company, is offering a great opportunity to work as a Traffic Director in the Rome, Ga office. This position is one of two Traffic Directors who manages the daily preparation and maintenance of on-air logs utilizing meticulous management of commercial inventory to maximize revenue. The greatest challenge is to provide advertisers with accurate commercial placement and billing, while working within company guidelines, procedures, and deadlines. We strive to hire enthusiastic, driven, resourceful, problem solvers who can grow and contribute to our ongoing success. Our ideal candidate should possess an extremely good work ethic, be highly organized, and be a self-starter.
- Possess strong analytical skills to quickly navigate the logistics of scheduling large quantities of data.
- Exhibit problem solving and decision-making skills to accommodate advertisers and maintain revenue in working with management to reachcompany goals.
- Dependable, responsible, and excellent attention to detail with superior organizational skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and clear communication skills.
- Willingness to work both independently and cohesively with your teammates.
- Demonstrate ability to work under pressure while meeting multiple deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Maintain a professionalism with the ability to multi-task amid constant interruptions, and a positive outlook.
- Possess strong computer skills including proficiency in MS Office and Google Workspace.
- Prior experience in Marketron Traffic preferred, not required.
- Background in Accounting with a knowledge of Quickbooks is a plus
This is a full-time position of 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday. This is not a remote position, and daily in-office attendance is required. In addition to on-the-job training, we offer our guidance for your professional growth and career path, as well as medical, dental and vision benefits. All candidates must pass a background check and drug screen. For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Rome Radio Partners, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.