Seasoned, sophisticated radio/tv/podcast personality, host, emcee and social media influencer. Stops along the way include positions with Cumulus Media, iHeart Media, KVUE-TV, ESPN, CBS Radio, Fox Sports Radio and The Dallas Cowboys.
Jasmine has experience in everything from sports talk to news, music driven formats, anchoring, reporting, emceeing and producing/editing.
Nominee for 2018 CMA Broadcast Personality of the Year.
• A parent of two black lab rescue dogs
• A proud Texas girl and her favorite NFL team is the Dallas Cowboys
• Trilingual – fluent in English, Farsi and Armenian
• Involved with the Dallas/Fort Worth Lab Rescue and the Texas Humane Legislation Network
• A member of the Association for Women in Sports Media and Alliance for Women in Media
Jasmine loves animals, science, sports, music, theatre, the outdoors, traveling, and girlie stuff like wine and fashion!