April 15th, 2020 – 5:00 PM
From the Office of Georgia Governor Brian Kemp –
(Rome Health and Rehabilitation pictured) This report shows COVID-19 cases in long-term care facilities based on data provided to the Georgia Department of Public Health as of April 12, 2020.
The data in this report is contingent on what information has been provided to, and verified by, the Department of Public Health.
It is possible that a facility is reporting different numbers to different entities, but unless it has been verified by the Department of Public Health, it will not be included in this weekly report (This report is subject to change).
You can download and view the report at the link here: https://gov.georgia.gov/press-releases/2020-04-14/long-term-care-facility-covid-19-report
Some notable long term care facilities with COVID-19 in NWGA included:
- Chulio Hills Health and Rehab – Cases 1.
- Maple Ridge Health Cntr. – Cases 21, Deaths 4.
- Rome Health and Rehab – Cases 35.
- Townsend Park – Cases 19, Deaths 4.
- Tranquility of Cartersville – Cases 1.
- Calhoun Health Care Center – cases 2.
- The Oaks At Fairmount – cases 2.