Rome Radio Partners is an equal opportunity employer drug free workplace
Current Job Openings
RRP, a locally owned multi-media company, is seeking a full-time Traffic Director in the Rome, Ga office. This position manages the daily scheduling of on-air commercial logs, and weekly and monthly invoicing. Our advertisers expect accurate placement of their commercials as well as properly generated invoices. Our ideal candidate is a dedicated and determined problem solver with a can-do attitude. Our clients count on us to help them grow their businesses. Be a part of our team as a diligent contributor to the success of our community.
- Computerized scheduling of commercials on all logs for each station.
- Reconcile and post daily logs to ensure that all programs and commercials are aired in accordance with Federal Communications Commission regulations.
- Manage preemptions, make-goods, and network commercials.
- Weekly affidavit processing of network and syndicated programming
- Cross-trained in accounts receivable to handle deposits and invoicing
- Data entry and preparation of reports
- Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned as necessary
- Knowledge and/or experience with Marketron Traffic or other traffic applications.
- Two years detail-oriented work, preferably broadcasting or scheduling related.
- Knowledge and/or experience with Google Sheets/Docs and Microsoft Office.
- Displayexcellent attention to detail.
- Superior organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlineswithin a constantly changing environment.
- Must be flexible with the ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrate ability to set priorities daily.
- Possess decision-making skills.
- Competence to work effectively, both independently and with team members.
- Possess a determination to get tasks done with a positive outlook
- Dependable, reliable, and physically able to work in our Rome office, Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:30pm.
- Capable of sitting and typing at computers in an office environment for long periods.
- May occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance coverage
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Professional growth and career path
This is a full-time position of 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday. Training will be provided in-office only. While this is not a remote position, prior approval is required to work from home. Any candidate that has been downsized in this industry is encouraged to apply. All candidates must pass a background check and drug screen. For immediate consideration, please send your resume to email@example.com .
RRP owns or operates WRBF, WQTU, WSRM, WRGA, WROM, and WGJK. Rome Radio Partners LLC is an equal opportunity employer.