Georgia Department of Public Health –
These data represent confirmed cases of COVID-19 reported to the Georgia Department of Public Health (DPH) as of 5/28/2020, 1:00:03 PM.
Total Tests: 523,359, Confirmed COVID-19 Cases: 45,070, ICU Admissions: 1,761, Hospitalizations: 7,767, Deaths: 1,962
Georgia Cases by NWGA County:
- Floyd County: 255 confirmed COVID-19 cases, and 15 deaths.
- Polk County: 108 confirmed cases, and 1 death.
- Chattooga County: 24 Confirmed Cases, and 2 Deaths.
- Bartow County: 459 confirmed cases, and 38 deaths.
- Gordon County: 142 confirmed cases, and 15 deaths
You can view the full daily report here: https://dph.georgia.gov/covid-19-daily-status-report