July 17th, 2020 – 3:30 PM
Georgia Department of Public Health –
These data represent confirmed cases of COVID-19 reported to the Georgia Department of Public Health (DPH) as of 7/17/2020, 2:50:06 PM.
Total Confirmed State Cases are now at 135,183, Total State Deaths are now at 3,132, Total State Hospitalizations are at 14,647, and total state ICU Admissionsare at 2,781.
The following hows cases, hospitalizations, and deaths that have been newly reported since the previous day’s posting:
July 17th COVID-19 Case Report by NWGA County:
- Floyd County is now at 829 total confirmed COVID-19 cases, and 15 total deaths.
- Bartow County is now at 1,110 total confirmed COVID-19 cases, and 46 total deaths.
- Gordon County is now at 653 total confirmed COVID-19 cases, and 19 total deaths.
- Chattooga County is now at 89 total confirmed COVID-19 cases, and 2 total deaths
- Polk County is now at 399 total confirmed COVID-19 cases, and 1 total death.